Featured: Engr. Rey Ann Larracas Natal (B-2004)

Dear Alma Mater,

I appreciate a lot that you are still keeping in touch with your alumnus/alumni like me. Yet, I still misses those days of my life there. I grinned when remembered busy life of an student, the intramural events, the Taekwondo practice during saturdays and the MSCians publications. I am very thankful that MSC educated and nurtured me during those 5 years to become an achiever. You routed me to the path of success.

Name: Rey Ann Larracas Natal
Email Address: reynatal@yahoo.com
Batch Year: 2004
Course: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Profession: Electrical Engineer
Company Name: Al Qussie International Cont. Co.
Company Address: PO Box 53172, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Designation: Project Manager, Rafha Community College of Science Project

With Thanks,


Engr. Rey Ann L. Natal

No comments:

Post a Comment